• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Sweeping Winger 6/23-25 Kernville

Meet at Snellbux 8:30---KSU 9:00
6009 Snell Ave
San Jose

Plans for Kernville

Hey all -

First time out with the group. Are there plans for rides etc in Kernville or .....

Thanks!

Craig

We will chat when there... I think there is only one real ride sport touring out of there unless you want to run 155 to the closure and back. Who knows it might actually be open to locals and thus us. :dunno

There are other scenic rides available. Lake Isabella should be full and fun to see.

We shall discuss over a beer. :Port

There are miles and miles of great roads in the area, unfortunately, the winter won't let go so many routes are blocked. We'll figure something out. That's what Friday night is about.

I will be heading out Thursday since I have some extra time this week. See you all there!

I have to hang out until a couple dozen bundles of shingles are delivered tomorrow morning and I'm good to go...hope to have wheels turning by noon. I'll stay at a friend's in Bako tomorrow night and will plan on being up in Kernville by early afternoon.

Craig, I'll be on a dark green Road King.

BMW group out of L.A. is going to be at the Kernville Inn this weekend.

They might have some sweet rides scheduled.

We can nose in perhaps to see what they are planning.

Registered, but bike is in pieces.

Arriving tomorrow by 10 PM
Shipped
Motion Pro (08-0427) 4.9" Gear Jammer Tool

I'm in San Jose at Santa Teresa and Coleman. If you end up leaving late morning let me know. I'm riding a BMW K1600B GA.

Shipped

Hope it works out Alexandru!!!

Shipped

Got your registration. Private forum access made. :thumbup

I am in Kernville now.
Actually at Boulder Gulch campground at Lake Isabella.
Got here yesterday.

Want to join us for dinner on Saturday night?? The Bar on Friday night?

If so PM me and I will text you my phone #.

John, Did you bring your portable bar?

Back