• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

This video belongs here. :thumbup

So, I did the Sharkfest Alcatraz Swim yesterday. While on the boat ride out to Alcatraz, I met Craig. He was sitting in his wheel chair with a stick under his armpit that he used to control the chair. I thought that he was just there to support someone in his family or something. We started to talk, and I was shocked to find out that he was going to attempt the swim too.

I was even more shocked when he passed me about half way across the bay. :thumbup

This guy all of a sudden invalidates any excuse I may have for not being able to do ANYTHING.

[youtube]Ya3UkswNLqo[/youtube]

More awesomeness: Zach :)rip) made the best use of his time he could.

[youtube]9NjKgV65fpo[/youtube]

Admittedly I was somewhat torn between where to post this. The Faith in Humanity thread or this one.

[youtube]ShbC5yVqOdI[/youtube]

I know! The singing was good, the video was good and I love the song. :)

It took on a special resonance since he's actually in space.

I know! The singing was good, the video was good and I love the song. :)

It took on a special resonance since he's actually in space.

Also, if you count the money it took to get him up there, you can say that it's the most expensive music video ever made. :teeth

Back