The Awesome Videos Thread!

So I can't burn a presto log in my fireplace but that thing can run down the tracks looking like Mt. St. Helen?

That's right! :thumbup But I assume you live in California and the locomotive is chugging down the track in Nebraska.

So I can't burn a presto log in my fireplace but that thing can run down the tracks looking like Mt. St. Helen?

You can tank the the fact that the fireplace and wood burning industry has a joke of a lobby while the American heart an flung association has a helluva one.

I was at the bay area air quality board meetings, it was among the worst that government has to offer...I've participated in Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, northern Sonoma country air quality district, and Petaluma council meetings on wod burning, air quality, and they actually listened to evidence, reports, and made decently objective decisions. But the Bay Area are quality district was entirely predetermined, and one of the members in fact told me so

Interesting....sure don't shift much. :|

Yup, the 4.6 and speeds of Thunderhill make it so I can leave it in Third almost the entire lap. There are only two turns where 2nd is even an option, only one of those is third required. Then I fourth down the straight at 115. I was listending to a 350z driver talk about using fifth. I felt sorry for him.

Yup, the 4.6 and speeds of Thunderhill make it so I can leave it in Third almost the entire lap. There are only two turns where 2nd is even an option, only one of those is third required. Then I fourth down the straight at 115. I was listending to a 350z driver talk about using fifth. I felt sorry for him.

Nice run.
Quick comment though. Don't go to the apex of turn one when exiting the hot pit. I know there's no traffic at the start of a session... But it's a proper habit to always do.:thumbup

I look forward to seeing you out there when I restart doing trackdays this year. :party

Back