• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

This is for engineering geeks

[YOUTUBE]/Vxxz45z4H2c[/YOUTUBE]

Ann Margret and Tina Tuner!!!

Awesome 10 minutes of energy filled video.

[YOUTUBE]/LTZCRBvhBbQ[/YOUTUBE]

https://youtu.be/MQ_mmWRBSsA
[YOUTUBE]MQ_mmWRBSsA[/YOUTUBE]

The Classic. Maybe only in the 70s they could make a film like this.
In case someone is going to watch this film for the first time, I won't tell / explain the story.
It is a mystery. It is a crime / police story. It is a comedy. And, ... it is a motorcycle film.
(Also, about the firearms ... from the opening scene and the ending, John's two tone Python, the list goes on and on.)

21st Century predictions: How will we work and live in 2001? 1960's documentary with Walker Cronkite.

Equal parts hilarious and eerily accurate.

[YOUTUBE]2ivp442RLS8[/YOUTUBE]

Lookiung forward tot eh At Home vid. Thanks Map.

The Nitro Circus always has some wild ass moto wack!

[YOUTUBE]I0xrbzYT4Sc[/YOUTUBE]

This is from 2019.

A Ken Block sighting after the bikes. :rose

^^^That bar spin independent of the fork was really cool but nothing beats the Captain Morgan.

Awesome dog and very good camera work!

Fern the Dog, joins her human (Mountain Biker Paris Gore) on a ripping ride down one of the most rugged trails in Bellingham. With Fern leading the way, this is a canine shredit 4 all paw lovers.
Is Fern the Worlds Fastest Trail Dog?

[youtube]OlSG7SIReHc[/youtube]

^^^That bar spin independent of the fork was really cool but nothing beats the Captain Morgan.

Agreed. The captain Morgan is so freaking cool.

somewhere way back I posted a dog scrubbing the moguls. Love these videos. :thumbup

Best Nurburgring video ever.

[YOUTUBE]LX5Y1jcoUXE?si=pe4IKxMrKtMZC3Br&t=16[/YOUTUBE]

Back