The Awesome Videos Thread!

Dog scrubs them whoops!!!

Bubba who? :laughing That dog looks majestic in slow motion.

Great video! The shop looks fantastic. That's for sure some skilled drone piloting.

Thanks G! I need a lot more practice flying indoors in a confined space. This is only like my 3rd time flying indoors, a much different skill set than flying freestyle in open air.

Here’s a quick chase video from today’s Christmas group ride. Team Medium Pace still at it 20 years later.

youtu.be/fC5d2VtVhH0

You can watch the original "Ghost in the shell", (1996) with original sound (Japanese) with English subtitles, free on Youtube now. (Won't be there forever. At some point, YT will take it down.)

I'm more of a fan of the comic version... but I like this movie, too.

youtu.be/iHil4Y4r3Wk

Don't bother with later series, and the live action version.

BTW, Youtube description is WRONG about the director.

Mamoru Oshii is the director of the film.
Shiro Masamune is the original creator of the comic.

Anyone catch the street surfers down in Santa Cruz when the streets were flooded last week? I love this country.

youtu.be/U3Hb1lmL6h0

"But Doood - you know how many likes I got on my Gram for this? Cha."

The coolest radio controlled plane ever! I just love the laughter in the background.

youtu.be/wnQGCq1k3zY

-Bill

Last edited:
Once Upon a Time in America is now on Youtube(FREE)

I watched this film when it first came out.
Surprisingly, Youtube didn’t edit / censor this film.

youtu.be/tXdSN57UDHg

I hope, they do “The Right Stuff”, next.

Lets travel back to pre WiFi, pre YouTube, low resolution 2002 (I think) when BMW hired a bunch of great directors to do short films featuring peak Clive Owen and a range of BMW vehicles. The result was drama, action, comedy, suspense and more. I really loved watching these on my first gen iMac after waiting hours to download the files. :laughing It was worth it to see what John Frankenheimer, John Woo, Ang Lee, Joe Carnahan and more could do in 10 minutes or less with a decent budget and some movie stars.

They have been remastered in 4k and have been posted on YouTube. OK, this happened two years ago but I just found them thanks to a link on Reddit.

All 10 of the BMW short films remastered are HERE.

Below is a favorite and one of only two Guy Ritchie films I've enjoyed.

youtu.be/aeDoJsUUDHc

Last edited:
Well, I wrote in another post (Once upon a time in America on YT),
"I hope they(YT) do "The Right Stuff" next.
Then, this happened ...

They were called test pilots.
And no one knew their names.

youtu.be/IvnA8FvaAnI

Back