• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

[youtube]DVMGcgZk4Qs[/youtube]

Last edited:
that's incredible. How fast must he be going, how can I get one, and how much!?!?

Crazy dancing. I know we had a thread with some videos from the "_____'s Got Talent" shows but couldn't remember what it was called. Mods feel free to move these to that thread if someone can remember the title.

Clip that caught my attention:
[youtube]2oRysW2mm4A[/youtube]

Full battle:
[youtube]o49k9H4RsTg[/youtube]

Not particularly a huge fan of Conan (no particular dislike, just not a huge fan) but I thought this was pretty funny. I'd imagine the guy gets paid an inordinate amount of money, so it stands to reason you could at least show up on time and not 4 hours late on a consistent basis.

[youtube]Auh74d_OG8Y[/youtube]

Not particularly a huge fan of Conan (no particular dislike, just not a huge fan) but I thought this was pretty funny. I'd imagine the guy gets paid an inordinate amount of money, so it stands to reason you could at least show up on time and not 4 hours late on a consistent basis.

[youtube]Auh74d_OG8Y[/youtube]

You know how I know its the center? Cause I work for a living!

Conan is the best.

Back