• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

Would love to do this with my son...

For those who don't know the history, this guy lost his wife and the kids were so depressed. He didn't know a better way to get rid of the depression than the music, here's the result of this job...

[youtube]BxQSEvHdyjQ#t=80[/youtube]

Last edited:
I bet it smells like roses...

I've seen something similar happen after a long night of drinking followed by late night Jack in The Box drive thru.

This is from 1997, and it kind of made the rounds again today...

My family LAUGHED!!!
[silliness]The scene was horrible! NYC officers continued to beat down this dinosaur of color even after they pinned him to the ground!!!! Oh the humanity!!!!
[/silliness]

[youtube]epgXuMB1sF8[/youtube]

I wonder how many that guy rubbed out thinking it would be his last:laughing imagine the soup they were swimming in:rofl

seriously lucky guy:thumbup if doesn't go on to be somebody or at least do something like write a book...it'll be for naught.

Wow... just wow!

[youtube]HhabgvIIXik[/youtube]

Back