• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

This is what happens anywhere but Cali when you lane split. And sometimes even here. The world is s full of grown up 4th grade mentality idiots.

Blue angels do a low flyby and destroy some beach umbrellas and EZ ups. :laughing

[youtube]_ba2wWgc8cU[/youtube]

I dunno. That jedi has a lot of hate in him. I'd say he's more sith than jedi. A saber toss would have been cool to.:thumbup

Holy shit this guy's good. Starts off as "eh, I've seen that trick a few times before..." and quickly progresses to "wait, nvm, I have no fucking clue what he's doing now."

[youtube]EAN-PwRfJcA[/youtube]

For anyone who didn't see this on Facebook in the last few days. Really cool video segment from a longer MTB video. This is all a single long shot from a drone cam. Nice change from the "sick edits" we usually see.

[youtube]5ud5T5I4XcA[/youtube]

Last edited:
For anyone who didn't see this on Facebook in the last few days. Really cool video segment from a longer MTB video. This is all a single long shot from a drone cam. Nice change from the "sick edits" we usually see.

Incredible. That drop from off-to-on the bike was impressive.

[youtube]C6vinrXWxls[/youtube]

Not sure if this should be linked or not, but I'll let mods make the call. Definitely belongs in this thread though.

Quoting myself. I really thought this was a very skillfully operated drone shooting this footage. I was wrong, as usual. Its much more complex as this story about the shoot details.

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/hard-to-ride-harder-to-produce-the-longest-action-sports-highlight-ever?curator=SportsREDEF

is-this-the-longest-continuous-action-sports-highlight-ever-body-image-1437596800.jpg

Last edited:
Back