• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

got sent into a science-video binge recently by the "center of the universe" thread, and I bumped into this one, which I think is pretty awesome:
https://youtu.be/Dkjkh3OrjeA
[youtube]Dkjkh3OrjeA[/youtube]

got sent into a science-video binge recently by the "center of the universe" thread, and I bumped into this one, which I think is pretty awesome:
https://youtu.be/Dkjkh3OrjeA
[youtube]Dkjkh3OrjeA[/youtube]

Neil Tyson is awesome. Sadly he's one of the few scientists willing to put up w/the general public's idiocy, & talk to us about big things =in a layman's way so we can understand it & we will not feel he's talking down to us. Most scientists are not good communicators w/the general public it would seem; excluding Steven Hawking, Tyson, & a few others....

No scientists have been able to do that since Carl Sagan & the famous Documentary series "Cosmos." One I really loved (I'm sure you can find a few episodes in the public domain by now.) RIP Carl. :rose

If you haven't seen it yet, the movie "Contact" starring Jodie Foster was dedicated to Carl Sagan's saga. Good movie, I highly recommend it...

It has 4k available HD.... :wow

[youtube]LD4XfM2TZ2k[/youtube]

Sad I no have 4k tho :(

They are resurrecting it again? Kind of got boring first, or second time around.

Yea sorta thinking the same thing.

But, hey, tap in to the burgeoning Maker Market, blow some stuff up.

Apparently they're allowing flame this time for roasty good times. "I may not be able to bash the other bot to smithereenies, but if I cook the electronics, I win."

Rock 'em Sock 'em R/C Cars

Yea sorta thinking the same thing.

But, hey, tap in to the burgeoning Maker Market, blow some stuff up.

Apparently they're allowing flame this time for roasty good times. "I may not be able to bash the other bot to smithereenies, but if I cook the electronics, I win."

Rock 'em Sock 'em R/C Cars
My two sons were at the last "Battlebots"....

the person that caught that rabbit out of the corner of their eye must have been like:wtf...*rewind*:wtf *rewind*..."holy shit, hey guys, look at this crazy rabbit!!!"

Back