• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

That was me the first time I heard the moto gp bikes way back in...geez, I don't even know.

:afm199. :laughing

Now I remember, Laguna - 2002!!!

Last edited:
That was awesome! I'd like to play that video on infinite loop at 102db for the cunts at Laguna (and now Sonoma).

That was me the first time I heard the moto gp bikes way back in...geez, I don't even know.

:afm199. :laughing

Now I remember, Laguna - 2002!!!

I'm 55 and I still have the same reaction. I refuse to grow up!!!!

Troy Corser Riding Tips...

Interesting concept and perspective.

Makes sense to me. I think I like it. :grin2:

[youtube]0TQw4-EYxHA[/youtube]

Troy Corser Unleashed!!!

Check out frame 0:27 he does what he does to make it look so smooth.

[youtube]H6ky6DYpC4k[/youtube]

Last edited:
Very. :thumbup As a former mechanic it drove me nuts to take something apart and find out the last guy just used whatever mismatched bolts were laying around. There's different materials, different strengths, thread pitches, etc that all matter. Sometimes bolts used would be too short, others too long, I've seen way too skinny with progressively bigger washers used to hold it in place, and conversely I've seen holes drilled out to fit bigger bolts. I mean I get it, bolts get lost or misplaced sometimes during teardowns...but fuck, have the right spares on hand.

Emerald Pools by Nevada City. Used to love this place when I was living in Tahoe. Cliffs everywhere from 5' to 75' and you can even ride the waterfall!

[youtube]Vi5C_b-pkLg[/youtube]

Back