• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

ZRX converted to ZX14 engine

Cool part, video (photos) of a ZRX1200 owner replacing the 1200 engine w/a ZX14 engine showing the mods that had to be done. Late in the video short vid of him showing it off...

The build is impressive; him riding it is not...?

The project is cool; it looks easy to do, & cheap too! :cool

https://youtu.be/r4nWlRjrOeM

:wow :wow :wow

Danny MacAskill has some awesome balancing skills, but this may be a new contender...

Last I checked, rubber + metal + ice/snow/cold = shiiiiiiitty traction
[youtube]dLRBNjUJlH0[/youtube]

Oh hell no! Got my heart beating faster just watching that.

Could have put this in the WTF thread, but it made me laugh so I'm putting this here.

I say it's SFW, but others may not agree. Especially if you're caught chortling at your desk. So it's behind a link. For the safety of the children. :twofinger

Edit:Forgot to mention, you have to watch it to the end, end credits. Hopefully y'all did so. :laughing

Last edited:
Could have put this in the WTF thread, but it made me laugh so I'm putting this here.

I say it's SFW, but others may not agree. Especially if you're caught chortling at your desk. So it's behind a link. For the safety of the children. :twofinger

Edit:Forgot to mention, you have to watch it to the end, end credits. Hopefully y'all did so. :laughing

Also belongs in the nope thread

Back