• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

That was great. I like her laugh at the end. What a cutie. She's really having a blast.

I played it for my wife and told her I used to get high to that song.

She said; "yea, like every song in the 70's."

I said; "NOT disco."

That kid is awesome. As someone who has always had a dream of learning to drum like that, it kind of makes me depressed...in a good way.

Mad

I don't know whats going on with the hats.

[youtube]Xm74s0aKYN4[/youtube]

King Crimson - Larks Tongue In Aspic

Headphones on or annoy the neighbors.

[youtube]WhudDa3JAyc[/youtube]

Last edited:
I just prog’d my fuckin’ brains out.

Only 6 minutes! How good can it be? :)

I got to see Fripp open for Dream Theater down here in OC. It was interesting, but most certainly not for the uninitiated. And I'm, basically, uninitiated. But can certainly appreciate this piece.

What fascinates me, as an ignorant music guy, is that this is not random. It's not a "jam". They're not making this up. It was practiced meticulously, and repeatedly. Each note and instrument and timing selected.

It's like in a movie.

For the most part, everything you see in a movie is chosen to be there. Either they consciously put it there, or decide to leave it in. So, I certainly don't understand the "meaning" of what and why they chose to put together to make this piece (and to be honest, I don't much care about the meaning), but it's still interesting that this is what they chose, and that's the piece we get.

More brain progging, this time with 3 drummers.

[youtube]eOdk015mLEo[/youtube]

[youtube]3028oDEKZo4[/youtube]

Last edited:
:laughing

Navigator: "That way." That was great.

American Flat Track is flying a bunch of bikes and riders over for Goodwood. I think they are going to ride the hillclimb. Details are sketchy.

I'd also love to go watch this event someday.

Back