• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

Biggest backyard leaf blower wars, this guy wins.

[youtube]TXqW9TXCExI[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]UrgaN_OQ_c4[/YOUTUBE]

Anyone remember these days? No helmets and schwinn stingrays!! Brings back sweet memories!:cool

Last edited:
I thought this was kinda awesome

[youtube]zQCTeGKHsVc[/youtube]

I haven't heard of this guy until now. Just watched the Channel 4 interview and it reminded me a bit of a non-fiction book I really enjoyed that came out in the 1990s: Fashionable Nonsense by Alan Sokal.

Every time I hear him talk about something or other and people nodding knowingly I am reminded of a story of emperor with no clothes.

I haven't heard of this guy until now. Just watched the Channel 4 interview and it reminded me a bit of a non-fiction book I really enjoyed that came out in the 1990s: Fashionable Nonsense by Alan Sokal.

It was totally new to me too. Stumbled across it on you tube. I consider myself liberal but like a lot of what Jordan Peterson has to say. We need more "purple" people in this country. I think Peterson helps bridge the red/blue divide.

Irish fighting words (subtitled)

[youtube]LO-Adcb8yRQ[/youtube]

^^^ Uh, I good majority of those guys appear to have some developmental issues. Or it just might be an Ireland thing :dunno

In Ireland the very poorest of the poor are predominantly white folks. The types of things people in the US attribute to black folks, like poor literacy and aggressive tendencies, are primarily a "white thing" in Ireland for the same reasons...they're PAF with shaky family structures and negative role models.

Back