• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

For the RC fans.

Money and talent.

[youtube]V4UPfmBn9LA[/youtube]

Refreshing 8 meter telescopic mirror.

[youtube]h4FBKbNY258[/youtube]

“The door opens – I’m within arm’s length of the door, about 3ft away from the door, and there’s a kid with a gun, a shotgun. In a fraction of a second, I analyzed everything really fast.

“I saw the look in his face, look in his eyes, looked at the gun, realized it was a real gun and then my instincts just took over. I lunged for the gun, put two hands on the gun. He had his two hands on the gun and obviously the kids are running out of the classroom and screaming.

“I just held him and told him that I was there to save him. I felt compassion for him; a lot of times, especially when you’re young, you don’t realize what you’re doing until it’s over.”

[YOUTUBE]_6UoLn84loM[/YOUTUBE]

Medicinal Fried Chicken with Towelie!

[youtube]07RXrzVPn1A[/youtube]

I thought this was damn funny.
Long but not bad through the entire length.
[YOUTUBE]JqvPuJ04fk4[/YOUTUBE]

That was fun to watch! I was confused at the end though. What happened to the trailer they towed it to Monterey on?

Haha CarBros! I worked with Coyne purse for a few years in Davis, fun dude.

[youtube]ExgmZXYUh6M[/youtube]

[youtube]MEkS_mQ0GlI[/youtube]

Last edited:
I'm always fascinated by both very old, and very new, tech. This 12min video shows the stunning awesomeness of "the new".

[youtube]f0gMdGrVteI[/youtube]

I'm always fascinated by both very old, and very new, tech. This 12min video shows the stunning awesomeness of "the new".

[youtube]f0gMdGrVteI[/youtube]

Thanks for posting this. I started following ASML as a long term investment a few months ago. Their tech is crazy good!

[youtube]Ars71u4meO4[/youtube]

because your understanding is incomplete

[youtube]cXCqGf6V-N0[/youtube]

53 million views maybe you can learn something

[youtube]BEULybZnLO8[/youtube]

Last edited:
How To Be More Productive

I find it mesmerizing to watch this guy work. I have learned quite a bit. He has a down home style reminiscent of Paul Harvey's radio show, which I listened to growing up.

[YOUTUBE]qP1AmDRhoas[/YOUTUBE]

I find it mesmerizing to watch this guy work. I have learned quite a bit. He has a down home style reminiscent of Paul Harvey's radio show, which I listened to growing up.

THANK YOU!!!!

This may get moved o the Political Forum :dunno

[YOUTUBE]/ghiclf5oe4w[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]qP1AmDRhoas[/YOUTUBE]

that was actually kind of awesome, made me think about my days brush clearing and the process of planning out work then busting ass to get it done.

Back