• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Awesome Videos Thread!

A lot less kind and human to one another.

Have we really? Or are we just inundated with a hyperfocus on negative shit due to the availability of information at our fingertips now, so even as things get better they seem to be getting worse as we find out that there's a lot more negative shit in the world than we thought?

Have we really? Or are we just inundated with a hyperfocus on negative shit due to the availability of information at our fingertips now, so even as things get better they seem to be getting worse as we find out that there's a lot more negative shit in the world than we thought?

Pretty much this! Perpetuating the negitive really clouds our vision.

Now for something joyful and motorcycle related! I LOVE Tim Coleman :love

[YOUTUBE]/gaXfdJMXPtg[/YOUTUBE]

Have we really?

I hate to say so Peet but, yeah.

This will be the fourth sign that the commission has placed at the site. The first was swiped in 2008, and no arrests were ever made in connection with the incident. The replacement marker was vandalized with bullets, more than 100 rounds over the course of several years. Just 35 days after it was erected in 2018, the third sign was shot at as well.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smar...tproof-sign-due-repeated-vandalism-180972753/

i'll stop the bummer train now.

Last edited:
Dating in the future prediction, year 2025.

Prozac milkshakes for everyone.

[youtube]NZ8G3e3Cgl4[/youtube]

1979 Wall Street Interviews - Are They Any Different From Now?

[YOUTUBE]UiMus1FJb9w[/YOUTUBE]

Oldie but goodie-reminds me how careful we need to be with children. Their world is not yet jaundaced and jaded.

[YOUTUBE]/wMvyAu41h8k[/YOUTUBE]

Nothing can compare to the feeling of pure tranquility and freedom one gets from paragliding.

[YOUTUBE]e09gJiIqrHE[/YOUTUBE]

Juntin Bieber roast.

[youtube]LAOoF2gyQaA[/youtube]

^^^^^^ :laughing

Now some bears,

[YOUTUBE]/_ov5dEBgRkQ[/YOUTUBE]

30yo IMAX projector.

[youtube]_uFyp1WS1Fw[/youtube]

Cowabunga.

Jump to the 7 minute mark.

[youtube]XkbnL1Usx9E[/youtube]

Back