• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

I just want to see someone test McGregor's wrestling. He's lucked out a couple of times with that. Mendes and Aldo fell well short of their true potential.

I just want to see someone test McGregor's wrestling. He's lucked out a couple of times with that. Mendes and Aldo fell well short of their true potential.

lol, ask holloway, or dave hill.

regardless, dude has proven dominance in top game and resilience on bottom, so not sure if you think he hasn't been tested on the floor, but he has.

Anyone going to predict the matches this weekend?
Brown-always interested in your win/defeat column.
Assmo-my hope is you win tons of money..........

anyone else willing to step up?

it's not just about 'winning money' as it is your understanding of the randomness of the game and your interpretation of the predictability of it's matchups. that said, let's go carlo conduit!

it's not just about 'winning money' as it is your understanding of the randomness of the game and your interpretation of the predictability of it's matchups. that said, let's go carlo conduit!

You picks have been impressive. But the skeptics out there might say "sure anyone can post their winners after the fact".
I believe in you assman but stick it to those doubters by posting you picks before the event.
They will bow down before their god. Can I get an Amen

You picks have been impressive. But the skeptics out there might say "sure anyone can post their winners after the fact".
I believe in you assman but stick it to those doubters by posting you picks before the event.
They will bow down before their god. Can I get an Amen

i've posted bets before i've won them, but it seems to jinx the shit out of me, even if i'm wearing my lucky underpants...so i generally don't. let's just say i have a few parlays going with conduit and cruz...which means they'll both probably get worked over now. and yes, i am superstitious. i'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, other than to gloat about a few wins :laughing

i don't post losses obviously, but i can assure you i'm in the black at well over 50%

awesome!
I love all women fighters (maybe not PVZ)....they are all beasts.

Lawler / Condit was a good fight, judges scored it differently than I but it was a close fight so no real surprise.

What a fucking load of bullshit. Fuck UFC, fuck the judges. Last PPV Ever, period. Fucking retarded morons. I like both guys, would have been happy with either being winner, but Lawler lost. Fucking tired of this shit.

When it is left to the judges I am usually surprised about the outcome.
Immediate rematch will be announced soon.

It really wasn't that close of a fight. Robbie had his moments, but Condit was the clear winner. It was a good fight, it was exciting, and it was one of the fights I'd really been looking forward to seeing but these judges... FFS, what's the point? Might as well flip a coin or just call every fight that isn't a finish a draw.

When was the last time a belt was won via decision? I agree that you can't ignore how many strikes Condit landed, Lawler was also landing bombs from the inside. Lawler was in deeper water vs. Rory.

Plenty of belts have changed hands via decision. If the only way to get a belt is to get a finish then:

A) Lawler wouldn't even have the belt
II: They should just make it a rule that you have to get a finish to get the belt.

Look, I'm a fan of both guys, but I feel cheated as a fan and spectator and as gutted as one could be for Condit for getting bent over and boned in the b-hole by them shitty judges.

Ah yes, now I recall Hendrix cruising though that fight.. Personally I thought Condit had it done via sheer numbers but yea judges gonna judge.

Back