• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

He had to win. He got another mouth to feed now that his brother can't fight and that fool has the munchies.

Nick seems to be doing fine. He is in Vegas seems like all the time at night clubs and pool clubs and shit.

I'm pretty sure even with not fighting for awhile Nick has a lot more money than Nate.

Confit is a terrible stylistic matchup for Robbie. Both guys are awesome but condits movement, fluidity, ability to cut angles and superior leg strikes, and versatility I think puts him as the new champ.

Good idea but I'm gonna pick duffy over dustin

i'm actually very curious as to why vegas has a guy with mostly regional experience and the only win of note over half a decade ago against mcgregor is at almost 2/1 over a guy with a serious hit list of wins in the ufc so if you have a rationale for this pick other than 'beat mcgregor', let me know.

No definitely not a "he beat mcGregor" thing. Just a feeling, not much to it more than that.

That song is too white for me

but yeah, I have a feeling he has the skillz to make waves at 155. We shall see.

It's bullshit that fight is on fight pass prelims though.

Also, Kelvin is out of 195 already. Weight cut problems. again. heh

That song is too white for me

but yeah, I have a feeling he has the skillz to make waves at 155. We shall see.

It's bullshit that fight is on fight pass prelims though.

Also, Kelvin is out of 195 already. Weight cut problems. again. heh

ol uncle assmo got you covered. praise be to jah.

[youtube]8gSMwC0Eb30[/youtube]

ceabf64.jpg

Yes McGregor can barely make 145 so yeah its not gonna happen but such unlikely matchups never prevented people for years wishing for a GSP/Silva fight.

I think Conor eats TJ alive tho.

More intrigued for Conor to go up, that someone to come up and meat him.

No way an even smaller guy can take his left

Back