• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Return of the SCC Sportbike night ... new location!! (March 11th)

SCC Ryder

Moto(s)
Are Great!
Name
Doug
Sport Bike Night
Santa Clara Cycle Accessories would like to announce the first Sport Bike Night of 2009 at a new location: Hooters, located at 1555 South Bascom Ave. in Cambell. Hooters is a long time sponsor in A.M.A. road racing and Santa Clara Cycle would like to support those that support the sport. Join us for a fun evening of motorcycle videos, free raffle prizes, music, food and Hooters.

Wednesday, March 11, 6:30-? at
HOOTERS in Campbell
brought you by
Santa Clara Cycle Accessories
FOR MORE INFO CALL 408-730-0600

Is there even enough parking/ let alone space to fit soo many Barfers/ettes? (Optimistic projections of course...)

Last edited:
Is there even enough parking/ let alone space to fit soo many Barfers/ettes? (Optimistic projections of course...)

Yep, way more parking than the old location. :thumbup

IN!

:( I miss my hooters bike......

AMA Hooters Suzuki-
.....a year or two ago...
hooters_02_2.jpg

and the current team of Hooters Aprilia

poster3.jpg

I live right there, so I really have no excuse.
In.

Remember doin' that Hooters on Tuesday nites. Now it's Weds?...

it was a different meet Ferdie. This meet used to take place in downtown Sunnyvale last season

Well last year there was 1 meet at this location and it was packed as hell... Good times and fun Shit... But the food thing is rite not even close to being as good. But a better beer selection:thumbup:wow

Wonder if this location will bother the neighbors and police less.

Back