• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Return of the SCC Sportbike night ... new location!! (March 11th)

....AL!!!! bring the SJSU meet here instead....!!!!!

:teeth

Since I live near Kals I can get a 2fer. Get a belly full of steak sandwich at Kals then an eye full at Hooters.

Awwwww darn, I was so looking forward to another year of SCC Sportbike nights but I cant go now :( Promised I would never go to a hooters cause of the false advertising! NO OWLS!!!

I think I will take my girls over to the new French bistro Misseur-de-Cawk for some sausage instead.

Awwwww darn, I was so looking forward to another year of SCC Sportbike nights but I cant go now :( Promised I would never go to a hooters cause of the false advertising! NO OWLS!!!

I think I will take my girls over to the new French bistro Misseur-de-Cawk for some sausage instead.

I'm with ya' on this one, girlfriend! :| I'm going to miss SCC Sportbike Night. :(

Executive Decisions...

it was a different meet Ferdie. This meet used to take place in downtown Sunnyvale last season

I know Ricky, just sayin' we started doin' that Hooters when it first opened. Any way looks like gonna be a good gatherin' this comin' week. I'm down! Ride Safe everyone!!!...

What's up Doug? On behalf of Double R Cycles we thank you for the invite and we are looking forward to attending these events. I have put out the word like crazy and posted it on many local bike club pages including my own 5150 out of Union City. It looks like we will get a great turn out. Well we will see you in a few days and look forward to an off the hook night.

Chris aka Savioso

www.savioso.com

www.straight5150.com

www.doublercycles.com

OH DAMN! I seem to have forgot about this. OOPS! Guess I'll be skipping skips. Anyone rolling through the San Mateo area?

Back