• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Return of the SCC Sportbike night ... new location!! (March 11th)

Circe and pandy, would it help if i brought an owl for you?

Clearly SCC isn't looking to expand their female client base... :thumbdown

... by having the event at Hooters? :wtf

I'm sure SCC wouldn't mind changing the venue, if another establishment chose to allow over 75+ people in their restaurant (let alone parking lot) and take liability for all their actions.

Although I don't care for Hooters all that much, I definitely give them :thumbup :thumbup for their hospitality.

HOOTERS! what's their hottest wings flavor? everything i've tried hasn't been very spicey

Circe and pandy, would it help if i brought an owl for you?

Would be way cool!! Me and Pandy could sit out in the parking lot all night with our owl, teaching it tricks and telling it stories while everyone whoops it up inside...hmmmmmm SO tempting!

Speaking for we 2 laideez, even though it seems like we arent alone hiya Mustanggirl :wave, we dont feel so welcome.

I've never been to this restauranut so I guess you can say I'll be a noob who's never seen Hooters... by the way It's just waitresses that wear owl shirts right?! I'm there dude! hee-hee... hee hee... (Bevis's grin)

So is the next SCC Sportbike Night gonna be held at Chippendale's? :twofinger

LOL ! :rofl

I say if the women here are gonna feel offensive of the event being held a restaruant that support the wild life conservation for owls... How bout the next one be held at AsiaSF... heard of the place, and perhaps could be fun for both parties! :teeth

Who knew there'd be so much controversy behind holding an event at hooters? It's not a strip club, the outfits are a little tacky but whatever.

I am in, I might as well inquire about a new front tire while I am there anyway.

Ladies...come show your support....regardless of where it's held it's about riding anyway not the location or the food although I will miss my excuse to have a juicy burger once a month from Kal's.

Clearly SCC isn't looking to expand their female client base... :thumbdown

I am very sorry you see it this way, but we support companies that support motorcycles. Hooter has supported many moto race teams for years. This event has outgrown Kals BBQ ( our past location ), so we are expanding our event to a bigger location which has invested a lot of $$ in the motorcycle industry. Hope to see you gals out there :thumbup.

No $ = no weasel.

I just had some unexpected expences and some poor money managment so I don't have fiddy or so bucks to blow on going out tonight.

don't trip SCC.

The girls who aren't coming because of it being at "hooters", probably aren't worth the company anyways. :wtf

it's a fawkin' hooters for cryin' out loud. who cares!

633685091348007629-individualismstandupforwhatyoubelievein.jpg

I have to agree with some of the ladies here. I think it's ok when our friends choose to hold a meet at a Hooters (their choice, whatever) but a company should really think about all their clientele. I'm a huge supporter of SCC and a little disappointed in their choice to hold this bike night at Hooters.

What message are they sending out by choosing a place that appeals mostly to males? In an already male-dominated sport, maybe choosing a neutral place would be better than swinging even more in favor of the men? Just a thought.

As a suggestion, Club Auto Sport in San Jose has a huge venue for rent, bbq/food-catering, and they appeal to motor-sports enthusiasts. I'd LOVE to see an event there sometime :teeth :thumbup

Back