• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Return of the SCC Sportbike night ... new location!! (March 11th)

ahaha i had fun..seen lots of folks i havent seen for awhile....:thumbup

All I gotta say is if you don't like the location, don't go. Simple. STFU! Be glad that SCC even hosts these events for us. :)

Damn there were a ton of people! Fun for a bit, couldn't stay long! Had to get the work-out on. Nice seeing many familiar faces! I've missed most of them. :) To everyone who asked if I rode in my heel boots, skirt, and peacoat w/ handbag :twofinger !!! FU, because you're NOT funny. :teeth See ya around!

^^HOLY SHIT! It is about time I got the fawk'n cam to cooperate with me. :rofl. WOOT! WOOT! I have a bunch too on my came. I'll get those when I get home tonight. :smile Great meet! Lots of folks. Missed a few of the girls I would have like to seen, but that's the breaks I guess.

Damn there were a ton of people! Fun for a bit, couldn't stay long! Had to get the work-out on. Nice seeing many familiar faces! I've missed most of them. :) To everyone who asked if I rode in my heel boots, skirt, and peacoat w/ handbag :twofinger !!! FU, because you're NOT funny. :teeth See ya around!

SOB! :mad You beat me to the post. :twofinger

picture-5.jpg

gets my vote for the funniest looking bike. :thumbup

how do you make a u-turn???

Is that long enough to be called a swing-leg? :later

i'm curious to see how much gravel gets slung into that screen/speaker.

and, how much chain lube gets all over that vinyl.

The bike has not been ridden on the streets yet to determine those questions

The bike has not been ridden on the streets yet to determine those questions

:p ahaha didnt see you out there Andy...had to ask Tolo where you were...

and folks..that R6 is basically a show bike...so dont hate on it too much :p

that was hawt Josie :teeth :p :love ahahahaha

:p ahaha didnt see you out there Andy...had to ask Tolo where you were...

and folks..that R6 is basically a show bike...so dont hate on it too much :p

My bike is out of commission right now till the parts i need come in, It is still way early in the spring riding season, I will be out there hopefully soon

Back