• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
....? Hilarious.....

MUST.... POST... PIC...!!!!!! NOW!!!!! :x

This is too funny. A friend was checking out this thread a week ago and said I was in it :cool Here it is 6 months later and I found my pic!

Thanks Vio!

Mark

I LOVE your avatar... it's hawt... :drool thought it was dead sexy from the time I joined teh BARF!!! :)

Here ya go

Not sure how to insert the pic but I attached them

MUST.... POST... PIC...!!!!!! NOW!!!!! :x

I LOVE your avatar... it's hawt... :drool thought it was dead sexy from the time I joined teh BARF!!! :)

Attachments

• angel game 002.jpg
    angel game 002.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 27
  • SSPX0290.jpg
    SSPX0290.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 202
  • 80627469-O.jpg
    80627469-O.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Randy 008.jpg
    Randy 008.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 26
Oh that's hawt... I just love fresh meat!!! :teeth dirt bikes, eh?? Mmm hmm... aw yeah, that's hawt... I love teh dirty boyz!!! ;)

picture.php

This is too funny. A friend was checking out this thread a week ago and said I was in it :cool Here it is 6 months later and I found my pic!

Thanks Vio!

Mark

Oh damn you are taaaallll.... oh that's hawt.... :drool But seriously- the pose from your avatar?? that one makes me weak in the knees! :teeth

I have an unbelievably sexy picture of teh Mattling... but ima gonna keep it all to mahself!!! :drool
However, I will be uploading a bunch of pics tonight, and the hawt ones of Mattling and a couple of others shall be wending their way here... so stay tuned, ladeez!! ;)

satiation complete?

Thanks J! And hubba hubba to the new photos ... keep 'em coming guys! :teeth

I have an unbelievably sexy picture of teh Mattling... but ima gonna keep it all to mahself!!! :drool
However, I will be uploading a bunch of pics tonight, and the hawt ones of Mattling and a couple of others shall be wending their way here... so stay tuned, ladeez!! ;)

Post 'em up bish! :drool

^^^^^Geezus. Have you no shame? :rolleyes

:twofinger

Nope! :twofinger :teeth

Ok, I'm game!

I'm working on a new avitar, showing my new bike and new gear. :cool

And the pic is taken at the same location.

Attachments

• avitar_1527b.jpg
    avitar_1527b.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Ok, I'm game!

I'm working on a new avitar, showing my new bike and new gear. :cool

And the pic is taken at the same location.

OH. MAH. GAWD. That just put a smile on my face!!! Love the pose- it's just sexy as hell!! :teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back