• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to bring this one back around :drool... Robert, you're so smokin' hawt, I'm getting a sunburn just sitting here looking at the pic! ;) Soooo.... if there was ever a fire at my house, would you come over with your hose and put me out? :teeth
Goddam firefighters are HAWT!!!

:rofl Sure, just let me know where the fire is at, and i'll be sure to bring the right equipment :twofinger Your awesome!!

Sweaty men with big hoses?

:rofl Sure, just let me know where the fire is at, and i'll be sure to bring the right equipment :twofinger Your awesome!!

You know, I have been known to forget something's cooking on the stove... that could lead to a fire, right? I mean, I've been so tired lately, I could potentially burn the house down trying to cook dinner, and then where would the PD live?? Maybe you should come over next time I'm cooking dinner, just in case... ;)
Oh, and BTW- you were looking extremely dapper (ie: "HAWT"!) last night! :teeth

serious question, whats with woman and fire fighters? they spray water...never understood it.

Well, let's see... here's the serious answer. They're fit, they run into burning buildings to save lives, and sometimes die in the process. That makes them something along the lines of Knights in Shining Armor. How the hell do you resist that???
Plus, due to their job training, they are really good at handling emergencies... so a girl always feels "safe"... you know that if something happens, he'll be able to deal with it. That's a good feeling.
Hope that answers it...

by request, I've been asked to dip my toe back in the SMT pool......I submit for your approval laydees........

Attachments

• DSC_0132[1].jpg
    DSC_0132[1].jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 26
With permission ... here's a couple of pictures of the sexiest firefighter that I know. :)

Sorry for the smallness of the photos ... when I try to resize them they get real blurry.

Attachments

• ken.jpg
    ken.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 184
  • naughty ken.jpg
    naughty ken.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
much :love again for the Matt!

woot Ken! thanks for playing too!!!!!!

Snow, what's not to get? Firefighters are heroes and every girl loves a hero. all those happily ever afters were a crock and we knew it. no princes for us. we wanted the knight, the guy who comes riding to the rescue. firefighters are in charge of the situation, we like the feeling of command and giving up control juuussssstttttt a lil bit.

firefighters FTW baby!!!!!

disclaimer: the views expressed in this post are heavily influenced by socioeconomic structures and the general tone of this thread and do not in any way imply the poster believe that any firefighter, real or imagined, could possibly be any more attractive or interesting than the person the poster has designated as Significant Other.

disclaimer: the views expressed in this post are heavily influenced by socioeconomic structures and the general tone of this thread and do not in any way imply the poster believe that any firefighter, real or imagined, could possibly be any more attractive or interesting than the person the poster has designated as Significant Other.

:rofl :thumbup

by request, I've been asked to dip my toe back in the SMT pool......I submit for your approval laydees........

Juuuuust finished lunch... had a hankerin' for something sweet... and looky what I found!!!! :teeth
Mattling is teh hawtness... :drool
And thank you... I love it when the guy does it right! ;)

much :love again for the Matt!

woot Ken! thanks for playing too!!!!!!

Snow, what's not to get? Firefighters are heroes and every girl loves a hero. all those happily ever afters were a crock and we knew it. no princes for us. we wanted the knight, the guy who comes riding to the rescue. firefighters are in charge of the situation, we like the feeling of command and giving up control juuussssstttttt a lil bit.

firefighters FTW baby!!!!!

Here- are these better?:laughing

Attachments

• DSC00030.jpg
    DSC00030.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00032.jpg
    DSC00032.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00038.jpg
    DSC00038.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 27
Status