• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shaving - I have literally no hair on my arms or torso.

Add some silk sheets and it's like a slip and slide.

No shaving - I have literally no hair on my arms or torso.

Add some silk sheets and it's like a slip and slide.

I have some incredible ice-blue satin sheets... real satin, not the crap they make nowadays... would that work?? ;) I always liked the slip n slide... :teeth

The no hair thing is a younger guy's thing. I was at a summer pool party and ALL of the 30 and younger crowd had no hair on their chests. :rolleyes I knew them all and they are all strait. Us 40 and older crowd all had chest hair. :cool

I had to shave my chest for an EKG a few years ago and it was a nasty experience. I did it because on the first EKG they shaved patches and it looked like I lost a fight with an electric razer. :rofl

Just my 2 cents. :nerd

Why do you need pics? :confused I can show you in person tonight! :twofinger

I'm trying to think of the rest of the ladies too ya know. BTW, what time are we meeting up? I'll be at Skips around 7:00. :)

Ladies, for your viewing pleasure, I give you a sexxy Cain:

3044656508_33648c62fa.jpg

:thumbup

I'm watching The Transporter... :drool

Attachments

• jason statham 1.jpg
    jason statham 1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 180
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back