• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that guy is a knock out!!! i have the dvd i'm not sure i can use the word knock outfor a guy lol, sexy british accent my oh my!!

Nope, it's definitely "knockout"!! And they're coming out with a THIRD "Transporter" movie!!!!! :banana :drool I'm am soooooo going to see it!!! :teeth

BUT WE NEED MORE SEXY BARFERS POSTING UP!!!!

MOAR!!!!

Attachments

• 0abaIMG_3395.jpg
    0abaIMG_3395.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 236
Smiling and leathers...........oldies but hopefully goodies (in the eyes of the all knowing, all wonderous BARFettes.........) and a new one too.....

Attachments

• laguna.jpg
    laguna.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 36
  • sears06.jpg
    sears06.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 36
  • bwillow1.jpg
    bwillow1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 33
just to add...

me (aZn guy on the right) at the club (i host club events :teeth)

thats how i dress when i go out...most of the time...im a bum :p (jeans and a tee...well...not bum bum but relaxed)

Attachments

• bday boy hostess me.jpg
    bday boy hostess me.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 44
Thank you to Matty, Ken, Toe and Mikey ... **wipes drool from mouth** :teeth

<Pokes head in> :wave :later

Hi Jaysin!!! :wave You's teh sexors!!!!!

Tomas, you really are an amazingly handsome, charming young man. You would've broken my heart 20 years ago!!!

Smiling and leathers...........oldies but hopefully goodies (in the eyes of the all knowing, all wonderous BARFettes.........) and a new one too.....

Oh damz.... *right click, save as SEXY AS FUCK* Oh but you are one hawt sexy manz!!! *picks chin off desk, wipes drool off keyboard*
Thank you for absolutely making my morning!!! :love

Oh damz.... *right click, save as SEXY AS FUCK* Oh but you are one hawt sexy manz!!! *picks chin off desk, wipes drool off keyboard*
Thank you for absolutely making my morning!!! :love

:orly ;)

Wow, two BARFette's drooling on their respective keyboards....:teeth

(do you really have a sexy as fuck file?) :laughing

he he...........Girlie you are as welcome as always, and likewise for making my morning with your lovely words! :cool

:orly ;)

Wow, two BARFette's drooling on their respective keyboards....:teeth

(do you really have a sexy as fuck file?) :laughing

he he...........Girlie you are as welcome as always, and likewise for making my morning with your lovely words! :cool

Sweetie, I have quite a few picks of you in the "Hawt Menz" file... but that one of you in your leathers, sprawled in the seat, leathers unzipped, fresh off the track... uhm....

... sorry, had to take a moment there...
Yep, that one is saved as "Sexy as Fuck", cuz it absolutely is. :blush embarassing but true.

Sweetie, I have quite a few picks of you in the "Hawt Menz" file... but that one of you in your leathers, sprawled in the seat, leathers unzipped, fresh off the track... uhm....

... sorry, had to take a moment there...
Yep, that one is saved as "Sexy as Fuck", cuz it absolutely is. :blush embarassing but true.

:laughing:laughing:cool

Nice............SaF file.........:thumbup

Now THAT makes me smile! (should I go put on leathers and make a new pic?) :laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back