• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1020470.jpg

You look like Volcomism's brother.

:p

P1010763.jpg

OOHH!!! HAI duc996girl :cool Here's one for you from Cancun...

P1020470.jpg

Only ladies that I know who have shown me :boobies get the XXXXX stuff:x C can haz PM???:teeth

You looks so serious........and sunburnt!!!:rofl Dude..you should be grinnin' with a cerveza in your hand and a shot of patron in the other!!!

Where'd you stay?! I go every other year with my girlfriends. The photos are not postable online....ESP w/ the NEW TOS.. :) Headed out there again in June for a wedding...bleh...

P1010763.jpg

OOHH!!! HAI duc996girl :cool Here's one for you from Cancun...

P1020470.jpg

Only ladies that I know who have shown me :boobies get the XXXXX stuff:x C can haz PM???:teeth

Thank you, Sweetie!! :wave :love :kiss

man i thought it only went up to XXX, wtf is XXXXX? must be goatse, your fuckin nasty dude.

He's not nasty- he's mah boyeeee!!!

You looks so serious........and sunburnt!!!:rofl Dude..you should be grinnin' with a cerveza in your hand and a shot of patron in the other!!!

Where'd you stay?! I go every other year with my girlfriends. The photos are not postable online....ESP w/ the NEW TOS.. :) Headed out there again in June for a wedding...bleh...
I look serious because I am:| Have you seen my avitar? I stayed at Casa Maya a freind of a friend hooked it up:thumbup Dont let the TOS bother you... just PM 'em to me!!!:teeth:cool
He's not nasty- he's mah boyeeee!!!

Well... Only nasty when you want it that way:teeth:twofinger

That's a really nice jail cell he has. :p

Hhaha..I was thinking the same thing...

Yeah Cancun is cheap as hell, every year I stay at the ME Resort...5 nights, 4 days, FLIGHT, ROOM, FOOD, BOOZE, all inclusive for only $410. Crazy, eh? So, gotta go. It's a great time. And I come back super bronzey tan...

Mmm...Strawberry Margaritas..

1519354079_e8f9cd06a3-1.jpg

:teeth:)

Yeah Cancun is cheap as hell, every year I stay at the ME Resort...5 nights, 4 days, FLIGHT, ROOM, FOOD, BOOZE, all inclusive for only $410. Crazy, eh? So, gotta go. It's a great time. And I come back super bronzey tan...

Sick deal mang!!!:thumbup Ohh yeah and ---> :leghump for teh pix :drool Man I love teh female bodies!!!

whoo whooo! score my first and 2nd goal last night. also got 2 assists... here's me right after i scored and right after i laid someone out center court...whoops... photos by my roomie.

Attachments

• 462012470_KV27a-M.jpg
    462012470_KV27a-M.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 462013248_AkHMV-M.jpg
    462013248_AkHMV-M.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 41

Please PM me where you get that deal!!!!????? kthanks!!!

And when you and your friends might be there. :p

OK, guys, let's keep this thread on track here... it's the SEXY MAN THREAD, not the leghump ducati girl! :rolleyes

SO:
1. Joe- darlin', you are just plain HAWT n SEX-AY as ALWAYS!! :drool
2. Anthony- AWESOME pic, you could be Jaysin's twin!! TWO "Sin" Boyz FTW!!!
3. Marco- POST UP A PIC, we all know how HAWT you are!!!! Let the ladeez who haven't had the pleasure of your company see what they've been missing! :teeth
4. Imurdaddy... Niiiiiiiice!!! :drool You can re-use that pic any time you like!

MOAR HAWT MENZ!!!!

OK, guys, let's keep this thread on track here... it's the SEXY MAN THREAD, not the leghump ducati girl! :rolleyes
2. Anthony- AWESOME pic, you could be Jaysin's twin!! TWO "Sin" Boyz FTW!!!
...MOAR HAWT MENZ!!!!

Dont h8 C:( We cant have a bewbie thread:cry
BTW... Volc and I are nothing alike:x
You keep this up Connie you wont get the NBS sexoury man pix:x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back