• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad the guy/girl ratio here is like 10,000 to 1...:laughing

"too bad"???? Are you HIGH???? LOVIN' IT!!!!! :teeth:thumbup

was rummaging through my old pictures last night, found one after a few days at the track without sunscreen. Best farmer tan evar, so sexxxay :rofl

farmer.jpg

OK, so I'm pretty sure the following comment is gonna make me a total cougar... but that is so hawt... and I could kiss the sunburn better for you if you'd like! :drool

well my friend, you can either use my own HD videocamera and film me or you can post nekkid and lose! :laughing

i keed i keed! :p

We'd be happy with still pics!! :teeth

And Joe can pose nekkid if he wants... he can send those directly to me... :blush :drool

Connie - I love that picture of you. I may just use it as an avi again if you wouldn't mind. :love :)

Uhh...I've been gone from BARF too long...too many new hot pieces of a*&....uhh..I mean men here.... :rofl :later

^^^ Speaking of hawtness long overdue for posting fresh pics... :teeth :wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back