• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm why the hell is this thread on the second page????????????

I leave for the weekend and u ladies let it get this bad??? Danni WTF??

ladies..you've got MALE

bodies like this should be locked in a museum instead of walking around destroying the composure of the female population.

damn I need a date....

Attachments

• darius-t.jpg
    darius-t.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 240
  • dino4.jpg
    dino4.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 240
  • jonathon4.jpg
    jonathon4.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 238
  • rob-t.jpg
    rob-t.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 240
mystery barfer

aged like a fine wine :laughing

Attachments

• IM000406.JPG
    IM000406.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 248
thanks ..... I think ? who is it not ?:dunno

well, you said "mystery BARFer", ergo we can assume it isn't you.
if it isn't you logically it must be another BARFer
as I have up close n personal experience with one in particular I would logically be able to identify such if ever posted shirtless
therefore.... the obvious conclusion is that I know who this is NOT. :)
made ya think :)

wouldn't mind knowing WHO that is btw. lovely way to start the morning.
more please!

as I have up close n personal experience with one in particular I would logically be able to identify such if ever posted shirtless

wouldn't mind knowing WHO that is btw. lovely way to start the morning.
more please!

mystery barfer cuz I really don't know to many barfer's ...... I'd never post a pic of another dude in a towel :rolleyes

Only myself :blush

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

:twofinger

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

:twofinger

Ummm .... Ok ... known known's , unknown known's , the knome's I've known who are not very well known ..... uhh ..... what !!! ...... I need more coffee :dunno:zzz

if I step up & post an almost neked pic of myself .....

I at least want credit ! :teeth

oh honey you can have all the credit you want for that one plus rep for being braver than the other guys here who won't do it! :hail

and Hooli hon I done told ya- this place ain't got the bandwidth for shirtless pics of me ;) A B and C groups? maybe. but the DD's are all pro only :)

oh honey you can have all the credit you want for that one plus rep for being braver than the other guys here who won't do it! :hail

and Hooli hon I done told ya- this place ain't got the bandwidth for shirtless pics of me ;) A B and C groups? maybe. but the DD's are all pro only :)

I feel totally vindicated :teeth:laughing

Now about those all pro DD's :hail:applause:teeth

I have a really fat pipe, I can handle that bandwidth :rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back