• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

You wanna see my big, fat cable connection? :wtf

at the meet last night us chickas took some talk for posting shirtless celebrity types but I gotta say, other than a few brave souls (some not as brave as others- take the damn shirt off already! ) you BARF boys haven't been stepping up to the plate.
swipage of celebrity and pro model shirtless pics will continue until male BARFer cooperation is achieved- do we need to supply alcohol?

half breed you are officially excused from this post! :)

at the meet last night us chickas took some talk for posting shirtless celebrity types but I gotta say, other than a few brave souls (some not as brave as others- take the damn shirt off already! ) you BARF boys haven't been stepping up to the plate.
swipage of celebrity and pro model shirtless pics will continue until male BARFer cooperation is achieved- do we need to supply alcohol?

half breed you are officially excused from this post! :)

I feel special :blush ..... not to mention you saving me from having to be a cheerleader for men to take off there shirts :rolleyes:laughing

barf "men & there machines" calender 2009 :laughing

I feel special :blush ..... not to mention you saving me from having to be a cheerleader for men to take off there shirts :rolleyes:laughing

barf "men & there machines" calender 2009 :laughing

"There" = "their"

Ne Rule: the BARF Men's Champion should have proper grammatical skills.

:twofinger

i'd just crashed and seperated my shoulder... i took my sweater off to look at it, as i thought it might have been broken and i was expecting to see it all gnarled and twisted. luckily it was just seperated.

142925757_8gidD-L-1.jpg

So I thought I'd post up a pic of a small group of VERY sexy BARFers...
Now, at first glance, you might be thinking "WTF M8??!!"... but here's why I think these guys are sexy:
Notice they are all standing with their feet on a gate. They built this gate. For me. Oh sure, "Captain Ross"/Rocknova66 (yellow ball cap) as seen earlier in the thread IS totally ripped with the 6-pack abs (verra niiiiice!! :drool)... but that's not what makes him, or Linty, or USARMworker, or Racercosmo, or Frozenuts sexy as hell to ME. These guys, along with Squidly McSmearstain, AkatomboR6 & Ozymandius spent hours- on a playoff Sunday- in the freezing ass cold weather to build me a fence and a gate because I had a stalker breaking into my house. One of the guys had never met me, another came to a bike meet once... Straight up, these guys are sexy from the inside out cuz they gots lots of heart!! :love
Of course, that also makes Idontdotrix sexy, too, cuz she offered me one of her Akitas for a while for protection from the stalker... :)

Maybe it's just me... but I think damn near ANY guy riding a bike well is just HAWT!!! :blush

Attachments

• guys.jpg
    guys.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
But this guy just makes me drool... god I love Jason Statham... :drool

Attachments

• jason statham.jpg
    jason statham.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 30
alright... got my comp back and working ... :teeth:teeth let the posting begin

first.. and i quote "Nothing Beats a Ben"