• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks half breed :teeth

Hooli: Yes, I love alcoholics, preferably with tattoos :drool

Com3: I got most of these photos from going to a wallpaper site and clicked on Famous Males. Their variety is soso. I guess my collection is lacking. Will have to do more searching. I have some Jet Lee and Jackie Chan, but they are not very good pictures and don't do the hawties justice.

ed norton was totally sexy in american history x...minus all the nazi shit. you know who was waaaaaay sexiest evar? brad pitt in troy. gawd, that was hawt. i wanted to BE achilles when i seen that. :laughing

anyways, what's up with all the white boys? where the color on the plain white canvas??!

Seriously.
More Azns!

Here, I'll help.
Here's Jeremy Tang :drool

Attachments

• jeremy.JPG
    jeremy.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 29
:wow I just found this thread. Yummy.

I've always been a little pissed about how there's just millions of hawt pictures of half naked girls on sexy bikes everywhere you look - online, magazines, posters, stores, just everywhere. Which is totally great, no problem there, I'll even be in such pictures, but what about my needs?! :rolleyes So yeah, this thread is awesome. And I'm needin to see some more of this action served a la bike by our BARFer boys...

Perhaps we should have a contest and the winner gets a sexy woman thread in his honor... :laughing But there has to be at least (what do you think girls, 100?) ummm...a thousand entries. :rofl

Hooli: Yes, I love alcoholics, preferably with tattoos :drool

If a alcoholic looks like that? Count me in too. :rofl

:wow I just found this thread. Yummy.

I've always been a little pissed about how there's just millions of hawt pictures of half naked girls on sexy bikes everywhere you look - online, magazines, posters, stores, just everywhere. Which is totally great, no problem there, I'll even be in such pictures, but what about my needs?! :rolleyes So yeah, this thread is awesome. And I'm needin to see some more of this action served a la bike by our BARFer boys...

Perhaps we should have a contest and the winner gets a sexy woman thread in his honor... :laughing But there has to be at least (what do you think girls, 100?) ummm...a thousand entries. :rofl

If a alcoholic looks like that? Count me in too. :rofl

So far you have about 3 :laughing

if you talking about actual barfers :rolleyes

I hate t'say it ladies ...... but its a little sad & pathetic that you've all had to resort to finding eye candy in zines or online due to the lack of participation by the men on barf :rolleyes . This was "The sexy man thread " right ? ..... which I thought was referring to " barf men " .

Now Vi .... dont think for a second Im hating for taking matters in to your own hands to bring something to the table , clearly something had to be done :laughing

Sorry, we didn't all go get professional modeling shots taken for us like you did for this thread :twofinger

:laughing

mmmmm Colin Farrel...........gawd yes he's hawt.
and John Cusack has always been on my hot list :)

Vee, good idea! if we can talk some of these scaredycats into it.

maybe we need to offer some incentives....I'm willing to kick in something every man wants and so many have lusted over me for for years- FOOD. I can really, really cook, so when we decide on the hottest of the hot, my contribution to the prize kitty is dinner. real, home cooked, awesome dinner. we're not talking a sammich (but yeah soy, I'd make ya one if you asked!), we're talking an honest to goodness meal.

we wanna see the sexy men of BARF. poses with bikes +++++, shirtless +++++++++++, but we'll take what we can get.

any of you up to the challenge?

sexxxynessss

Top Middle is Gerard Butler... my current amor!!! He played the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera, and now is in P.S. I love you.

Ben Affleck... caliente.. this man's middle name should be sexy!!!!!!!

Oooh girl u just hit that good spot!!! Good job! HIGH FIVE!

mmmmm Colin Farrel...........gawd yes he's hawt.
and John Cusack has always been on my hot list :)

Vee, good idea! if we can talk some of these scaredycats into it.

maybe we need to offer some incentives....I'm willing to kick in something every man wants and so many have lusted over me for for years- FOOD. I can really, really cook, so when we decide on the hottest of the hot, my contribution to the prize kitty is dinner. real, home cooked, awesome dinner. we're not talking a sammich (but yeah soy, I'd make ya one if you asked!), we're talking an honest to goodness meal.

we wanna see the sexy men of BARF. poses with bikes +++++, shirtless +++++++++++, but we'll take what we can get.

any of you up to the challenge?

Wait ..... you mean if I start a sexy woman thread , have everyone vote on the winner , I can have the hottest chick on barf come to my house for dinner ??!! :party

Im in !! hell yes I can cook :thumbup:teeth

ok I got sent a contribution for the hottness list, though I have been asked (and shall comply!) for anonymity!
so he won't sign his name, at least he ponied up!!!! and it's even shirtless!!!

Attachments

• mystery barfer.jpg
    mystery barfer.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 27
Wait ..... you mean if I start a sexy woman thread , have everyone vote on the winner , I can have the hottest chick on barf come to my house for dinner ??!! :party

Im in !! hell yes I can cook :thumbup:teeth

I think all those crunches you do to attain such yummy abs have destroyed some brain cells....
wait a sec, you can cook? maybe the idea has some merit after all. one problem though, I won't win :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back