• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wtf

aliciaIMG_1780.jpg

jebus! that thing looks leathal!

The Anal Discombobulator 9000. When you absolutely, positively have to fuck every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes. :cool

At quick glance, this guy here kinda looks like Pedrosa:

Attachments

• aliciaIMG_1780.jpg
    aliciaIMG_1780.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 39
I hate t'say it ladies ...... but its a little sad & pathetic that you've all had to resort to finding eye candy in zines or online due to the lack of participation by the men on barf :rolleyes . This was "The sexy man thread " right ? ..... which I thought was referring to " barf men " .

Now Vi .... dont think for a second Im hating for taking matters in to your own hands to bring something to the table , clearly something had to be done :laughing

do you really want your feelings to get hurt?:laughing

oh this is priceless.....the guys get to do it all the time, and now it's our turn, so here goes...

Are You Hawt? :rofl

O.k. o.k. I'll play...:rolleyes

Shit....somebody had to start it!

I dunno if im sexy...but Im tall :teeth
I dunno if im tall...but Im sexy:teeth

091.jpg

Me gettin a lil PartyTime b4 some beer pong!:teeth:cool

Last edited:

you mean this wasn't taken AFTER beer pong?

:thumbup for almost shirtless (if you wanted me to take you bra shopping you could've just asked) and rep for having guts when your board brothers do not!

:)

sexxxynessss

Top Middle is Gerard Butler... my current amor!!! He played the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera, and now is in P.S. I love you.

Ben Affleck... caliente.. this man's middle name should be sexy!!!!!!!

Actually, that's Clive Owen :laughing :loser

:twofinger

Props to the shirtless anonymous BARFer... daaaaaaamn... I'd cook him dinner any time he wanted! :drool

He'd have to eat with his shirt off, tho... :)

091.jpg

Right click, save. :twofinger

Glad I'm not the only one who posts bikini-clad pictures of self for humors' sake. I was startin to feel a little awkward... (not) :rofl

Cool tat, btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back