• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... I've seen some sexy guys downtown:

http://www.roadstergal.info/6_24_07/1751.jpg

But the best-hung guys are at Motostrano.

attachment.php

OMG

P L E A S E

L E T

T H I S

T H R E A D

D I E

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heart you !!! :thumbup

You want a punchline ?!?! I'll give ya a punchline !!!! :ninjaryde

:p

this is a shot from a game when i played in korea...and i'm a flyers fan :D

236723492-L-2.jpg

i got one shot of me doing a fatty bicycle kick when i used to play for stockton... i need to find it and scan it, cause i look totally sexy in that one. :D

Last edited:
Flyers are acceptable, its the Red Wings and Ducks I cant stand. :teeth

A bicycle kick is something to definately be proud of !! :thumbup

kariya and salane were one of the best pairs ever though, you gotta admit that... and gigere did a DAMNED fine job in net 2 seasons ago.

personally, i like watching SJ play the most. you see the sj/st loius game couple days ago? :laughing that was entertaining.

kariya and salane were one of the best pairs ever though, you gotta admit that... and gigere did a DAMNED fine job in net 2 seasons ago.

personally, i like watching SJ play the most. you see the sj/st loius game couple days ago? :laughing that was entertaining.

Meh, they were ok. I cant help but see Kariya as a figure skater and Selane as his partner. :laughing Someone p-chopped them as such in a hockey chat a few years ago. I dont think I still have it, but it was damn funny. :laughing

The Sharks are my team, so of course I saw the fightnite at the Tank on Thursday. :laughing :laughing

Sucks we dont play em again til March 1, by then things will have settled a bit.

/highjack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back