• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
on2.jpg

I heart them lots. :love

THAT'S NOT A SHARK! THAT'S A QUITTER! :mad

THAT'S NOT A SHARK! THAT'S A QUITTER! :mad

He didnt quit he got quit !! :x

He's still my favorite captain thus far in Sharks history. I like Patty but he's not as gritty as Buster.Doug Wilson was a good captain but it was only for a season or two so we didnt get to see his whole potential as a Capt.

He didnt quit he got quit !! :x

he'd already quit before he was quitted! i used to watch the games getting so pissed off at his poor sportsmanship...how lazily he skated around... ugh!

lets say you left your ride @ work one day and when you came back the next day all appeared to be good...... that is until you turn on your computer and see that some other employees have had there way with your ride and saved the pics as your screen saver :rofl

Attachments

• Colin 012.jpg
    Colin 012.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 45
Well, as long as he didn't leave a stain on the seat...

Wait, is this your revenge after I teased you about those BST's? :confused

no. i've just been waiting for a good time to use these pics. i mean besides handing them out @ a couple AMA races while the guy was working with us.

lets say you left your ride @ work one day and when you came back the next day all appeared to be good...... that is until you turn on your computer and see that some other employees have had there way with your ride and saved the pics as your screen saver :rofl

O dear gawd thats fuggin hilarious !!! :rofl

Ooh dear god I almost fell off my chair!!!! Those are great man!!! I would just die laughin if that happened to me when I left my bike at work LOL!!!

PRICELESS!!!! :rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back