• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
all those asian guys look alike.

i heard it was V4 actually...

All I know is that he is a chick magnet.. :p

A31.jpg

First pic on the boat: niiiiice.... ;) how you doin'? :drool
Second pic: meh.
Third pic: :wtf uhm... wait, what??

Could you please explain why I'd be asking you to wear spandex... let alone on a bike? Cuz I like my guys in leather, but hey, that's just me... :) kthx!

First pic on the boat: niiiiice.... ;) how you doin'? :drool
Second pic: meh.
Third pic: :wtf uhm... wait, what??

Could you please explain why I'd be asking you to wear spandex... let alone on a bike? Cuz I like my guys in leather, but hey, that's just me... :) kthx!

if Connie can't show ya any love, maybe I can ? :thumbup thanks for playing!

So i got worse down the line?? LOL...

I usually wear leathers.. but that was my sexy time day! LOL.. jk ok, it was for halloween.. lol

if Connie can't show ya any love, maybe I can ? :thumbup thanks for playing!

Hey hey hey now!!! Didn't I post up "drooly face guy" for the first pic??? C'mon!!! :cry

lol... one drooly face outta ten!! aint bad!! LOL

Dannielle, thanks for the comments! =) You gave me some self esteem back after Connie BASHED me!! LOL jk! =)

Uhm, hel-loooooo.... I don't see anyone else throwing out drooly face guy!!! Is it MY fault I'm not attracted to men in spandex?? That's why I ride a gixxer, as opposed to taking ballet lessons!! :)

you're welcome :) besides, Connie shamelessly appropriates all the hawties anyway and needed to be reminded to share :)

I'd share with you any time, Sweetie!!! :)

here's a pretty!

Attachments

• sexy guy 1.jpg
    sexy guy 1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 207
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back