• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

:blah

2 much chit-chatter!!!

:twofinger

enjoy this...i'd post a flashing my abs shot...but i have to be in the right...mood to do so. (*continues to peruse other threads*)

Please post the abs shot... pretty please, with sugar on top? In fact, if you put the sugar on the abs, I'll lick it off for you!!! :)

Ok ok ok Connie ur gonna hate me but THIS MAN IS SOOOO FINE!!!!

l_7255074a6b3f1a71e33dfa1e3bca4470.jpg

He can do that with his body......can u only imagine what he could do to mine..........WORK IT OUT!!!!!

*sigh* girl.... how sad is it when GRAVITY can't get his pants up around his waist???

Just for that, I'm buying a camcorder for the bike!!! :laughing

I gotta go with Metrorollah's choice.. ;) [brad pitt]

I dont know anyone else besides Jay Leno, (who is more into cars) that has a more varied bredth of beastie bikes. Here's pics of him riding (among other bikes) several different Ducatis, an Indian Larry Chopper, Vespa ratter, Triumph scrambler, GS BMW, and a Ural. :wow

http://news.motorbiker.org/blogs.nsf/dx/brad-pitts-new-shiny-orange-motorcycle.htm

... and remember, he fuxors Angelina. (just incase you feel gay after looking at those pics) :laughing

I just hope I look as good as he does when I'm his age (ten months from now). :x

moar pics! moar moar moar!

This is my kinda thread :devil

:angel

edit: although it seems it started off a bit better w/ the pic quality lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back