• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
helmet hair is sexxaay!!

IMG_3200.jpg

And here is 3 good lookin dudes of barf!! I dont know about that shady fella on the left though...

IMG_3278.jpg

thanks for sharing :thumbup

Hey, Toe is teh hawtness! I know this for a fact, cuz his girlfriend Ree is gorgeous, and she wouldn't not date someone who wasn't teh hawtness.

:wave hi Toe!! You gonna be taking pics at Reno Fernley this weekend?

sadly no...im stuck at work Saturday and there is no way im going to reno for one day! :thumbdown

but Joe will be there :thumbup

Very nice Trix, I have feasted.

I'll add to the plate :)

Chris Isaak. I can't get enough of his voice in the live "Only the Lonely" and "Wicked Games". A sweet pleasure listening to him sing. Heavenly and soft :)

Attachments

• 281x211.jpg
    281x211.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 168
  • 320x240.jpg
    320x240.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 170
  • fb0km.jpg
    fb0km.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 25
I have an incredibly hot pic of my Hawt Pit Bitch to post up, but I gotta download from my camera and I'm too tired tonight. Will do tomorrow.
Hi Dani!! :wave

Yes, because I made him pose for it. He wouldn't at first, but I kept nagging, so he threw the arms up, gave me the massive shirtless flex, and I managed to take the pic without drooling on my camera... :drool (just took a look at the pic... yep, completely drool-worthy...).

Yes, because I made him pose for it. He wouldn't at first, but I kept nagging, so he threw the arms up, gave me the massive shirtless flex, and I managed to take the pic without drooling on my camera... :drool (just took a look at the pic... yep, completely drool-worthy...).

and WHERE is it??????????

you better pony up or I am never dancing in WalMart with you again!

wow, i still can't believe this thread is going :laughing
you go girls. .
if i had a shirtless pic i'd post some brown chocolate.
:teeth

woohoo.... it's still going

you don't have a shirtless pic... ??? not one???

i know you do... and i know you wanna show us... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back