• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think of it as foreplay D.

:teeth

I dunno about u but thats not my kinda foreplay.........:mad

I want hot sexy mens please!!!!

I guess I have to do EVERYTHING myself!!!!!

l_c5f672c1db1a6e7df91394569260b4e6.jpg

342489131_l.jpg

l_e9bc38b075d0421117494166eaa0041c.jpg

:drool

The dimples on the small of my back but it shows my butt a little and i can't violate TOS.

:wtf

Dude.

You know that those dimples serve as "thumb locators". They're a tactile guide that assists in proper hand location in the dark (bedroom, etc.) when you're hitting it from the back.

Why are you mentioning yours? That's scurry... :later

:wtf

Dude.

You know that those dimples serve as "thumb locators". They're a tactile guide that assists in proper hand location in the dark (bedroom, etc.) when you're hitting it from the back.

Why are you mentioning yours? That's scurry... :later

i never hurd of that but you have.
now THAT'S scurry. . :twofinger.
i like holding her hips my self.
or a nice fistful of hair (the nape of her neck, cuz u can pull as hard as you want and it doesn't hurt) :teeth

Last edited:
HEY!! You guys get off our thread!!! :p
And I'm trying to post that damn pic, and my computer is having issues... :cry

OK, so here we go... after much nagging and teasing, my totally hawt Pit Bitch was nice enough to show us girls his muscles! And let me just say thank you- for the muscles :drool and for being a total hero this weekend!!! And ladeez, you should have seen him in his leathers... awww yeah....
Enjoy the eye-candy! :teeth

Attachments

• HPIM1116.jpg
    HPIM1116.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: vio
if you guys are gonna hang here and continue in your phagotry*, at least have the decency not to tease us with mentioning hair pulling....

(*disclaimer- to any of our ghey BARFers enjoying this thread as much as the chickas, we are happy to have you here....but the bastid boys who keep poking their heads outta there heretor gopher holes to cruise these posts, esp when they won't post pics of themselves, is just makin me :mad put up or shut up gentlemen)

OK, so here we go... after much nagging and teasing, my totally hawt Pit Bitch was nice enough to show us girls his muscles! And let me just say thank you- for the muscles :drool and for being a total hero this weekend!!! And ladeez, you should have seen him in his leathers... awww yeah....

I would be HAPPY to rescue your asses from the side of the road ANYTIME.
ok, I already did, but now I get eye candy too???????

oh HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ross punkin, forgive me for :drool please.....that's so hawt it HURTS.

I give him a 9 on the Lemon Jello scale.. DAMN! :thumbup

Last edited by a moderator:

:wow :drool :leghump

:thumbup Connie! I need to find me a pitbitch like THAT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back