• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
representing BARF!!!!

:p muahahaha

*pic removed.....* ahaha :p

Last edited:
Thanks, Mike!!! My first bare ass of the day!!! :teeth :thumbup

I dont care about either of those I like the whole woman.:x

the 'my NSFW pictures' thead is the whole woman silly. There's very nice eye candy for men in there.

HEY HEY HEY!!

This is NOT the sub/dom thread, this is NOT the latex thread, this is NOT the speculum :wtf thread...

THIS IS THE SEXY MAN THREAD!!! So all you menz need to either post up PICS of you looking HAWT, or GO AWAY!!! :x

MOAR HAWT MENZ!! :teeth

It's cool with me if guys come one here with links and info on alternative toys and such... :thumbup I'm all ear and eyes. :teeth

representing BARF!!!!

:p muahahaha

Sweet :banana

I personally dig their electrical selection :shocker

stun guns FTW!!! :shocker

I also like were this thread is headed. Ladies please continue...and i dont normally sub but ummmm exceptions can be made.

:laughing I'd pay to see that!

HEY HEY HEY!!

This is NOT the sub/dom thread, this is NOT the latex thread, this is NOT the speculum :wtf thread...

THIS IS THE SEXY MAN THREAD!!! So all you menz need to either post up PICS of you looking HAWT, or GO AWAY!!! :x

MOAR HAWT MENZ!! :teeth

There's a sub/dom thread?!?! :wow OH EM GEE, link plz?!?! speculums = FTL! :thumbdown with ya on that one, eeeesh :wtf

hawt menz = MOAR MOAR MOAR!!! :applause

Last edited:
I didn't think they were? :wtf and i wanna keep laying here so mebbe the folksies who put em up can take em down before we don't have the option?

yea.. don't get the thread locked...

ask mike to to pm us the link to those pics instead.. :teeth:laughing

Should I remove my "questionable" picture as well?

Ok.. ladies.. here is the truth.. You have two options.. You can have one of those buff guys in the previous pictures who spend all their time at the gym and hit on all the women in the gym too...

or you can have a little bit of chubbiness like me, and a guy who spends his time with you wakeboarding, riding, camping, etc... instead of the gym!

meshower.jpg

*thinks.. my plan is working!!*

Ok.. ladies.. here is the truth.. You have two options.. You can have one of those buff guys in the previous pictures who spend all their time at the gym and hit on all the women in the gym too...

or you can have a little bit of chubbiness like me, and a guy who spends his time with you wakeboarding, riding, camping, etc... instead of the gym!

meshower.jpg

*thinks.. my plan is working!!*

We lovez teh real menz!!! .. those pretty boy underwear model pics are just us not being able to find something better... I would never approach a guy like that anyway.

I'm too sexy for my tan. :teeth Don't laff too hard. :twofinger

Nice! :thumbup:party

So, let me get this right...buttcracks are allowed here, yet the booty thread was 86'd? :wtf

:hand No, they're NOT allowed in here...! :shame

Please folks, this is a bike forum, plenty of pr0n sites & pics for both sexes out there!! :rolleyes

I've removed a few, please don't post any more, 'kthnx. :x

Ahh, the joys of female Modding. :shhh :laughing
Yana:banana

:laughing...

took down my butt pic :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back