• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shameless. :rofl

:leghump

dammit hoolicat we've had this discussion
before- either put up some cheesecake or GTFO!
now, since you've already done been told before, get on your knees and say Three Hail Danni's and Ten Our BARFers in penance, go forth and sin no more! ok ok sin a LOT, this is BARF after all

dammit hoolicat we've had this discussion
before- either put up some cheesecake or GTFO!
now, since you've already done been told before, get on your knees and say Three Hail Danni's and Ten Our BARFers in penance, go forth and sin no more!

:hand

Why should I? Sorry, my male sexiness is now reserved for Coffae's eyes only.

Sorry, ya'll lose! :laughing :twofinger

:hand

Why should I? Sorry, my male sexiness is now reserved for Coffae's eyes only.

Sorry, ya'll lose! :laughing :twofinger

as it should be! but you can always give us cheesecake from other sources.
I mean really, what's the difference between surfing for it somewhere & posting it here and just browsing our thread from day to day?

Mickey did you know he hangs out here all the time? I'd be worried girl!!!!!! ;)

I think I'm kinda glad Connie forgot about this. :whew

I think I'm kinda glad you reminded me!!

This is from one of my Livermore Bike Meets... of which Mike is one of the Honored Founding Members!! :)

Plus he's kinda hawt.... :blush that's why Ima snuggled up....

Attachments

• mike n connie.jpg
    mike n connie.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 25
Since the last one got good reviews and since y'all apparantly play bass, here's another. I hope it's suitable; I'm no undervear model, but ya get what ya pay for. :p

AND you play BASS???????? :wow :drool :cool
So for how long you been playin'? Are you currently in a working band?
I play an Ibanez Roadstar... plus the obligatory Fender PBass... but I want to sell that, and get another Ibanez with active pickups. I love the way the Ibanez fits me! :teeth
So... really... do ya live anywhere near Livermore?? ;)

Since the last one got good reviews and since y'all apparantly play bass, here's another. I hope it's suitable; I'm no undervear model, but ya get what ya pay for. :p

I know it's the Sexy Man thread... but here's a pic of me and my Ibanez onstage at the Red Devil Lounge with my last band, Shaken.

Attachments

• Connie RDL.jpeg
    Connie RDL.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 133
:teeth

Been playing guitar about.... hmmmm... 15, 16 years or so, picked up bass not that long ago (6 months?) cuz the dudes I play with can be prima-donnas even tho I rule. :p Been wanting to get into it for a while anyways. Not in a working band, but I jam regularly with several different guitarists and a few different drummers. :cool

I just have a cheapy Epiphone P-Bass knockoff right now (didn't know if I'd get that much into it), but I put some Seymore Duncans in it and it thundaz a lot better now. It works and I'm having fun with it.

Last edited:
I just have a cheapy Epiphone P-Bass knockoff right now (didn't know if I'd get that much into it), but I put some Seymore Duncans in it and it thundaz a lot better now. It works and I'm having fun with it.

[threadjack] Need it set-up? :teeth [/threadjack]

:teeth

Been playing guitar about.... hmmmm... 15, 16 years or so, picked up bass not that long ago (6 months?) cuz the dudes I play with can be prima-donnas even tho I rule. :p Been wanting to get into it for a while anyways. Not in a working band, but I jam regularly with several different guitarists and a few different drummers. :cool

Ah see, now you're a "real" musician... I just have all the stuff... :laughing
I'm a really solid intermediate, but I'll never get any better cuz I'm too shallow to take off my fake nails!! :teeth

connie stop bogarting all the sexy menz already! jeebus woman, leave something for the rest of us!

and yeah yeah yeah, I'm off the market but I can window shop!

Uh.... NO. Window shop all ya want... but Ima gonna bogart the hawties!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back