• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go then...

Attachments

• Shower .jpg
    Shower .jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 144
The ante's been upped, Matt... had enough "adult beverages" to wear just a towel and take a pic tonight??? ;)

The ante's been upped, Matt... had enough "adult beverages" to wear just a towel and take a pic tonight??? ;)

Yeah, uh....*caugh....uh I saw that. Hmmm........I don't know if the world really needs to be "exposed" to that sort of thing. I mean really.

Yeah, uh....*caugh....uh I saw that. Hmmm........I don't know if the world really needs to be "exposed" to that sort of thing. I mean really.

Oh but it does... it does... I mean really... BRING IT. NOW. Please!! :) With sugar on top... and licked off... pretty please? C'mon... you know you wanna... think of all the little green squares the girls are gonna give ya!! ;)

i lub men in letherz... whas wrong wit dat?? :p and a siut. :)

Then start a sexy men in leathers thread... this is the sexy men thread, and that means SHIRTS OFF!!!! w00t!!!

Oh but it does... it does... I mean really... BRING IT. NOW. Please!! :) With sugar on top... and licked off... pretty please? C'mon... you know you wanna... think of all the little green squares the girls are gonna give ya!! ;)

Then start a sexy men in leathers thread... this is the sexy men thread, and that means SHIRTS OFF!!!! w00t!!!

Well I do like green squares....................and sugar.............

hey what about leathers and no shirt? :p

oh and by the way Girlie.....I didn't get ANY(more) green squares from you! :x

Well I do like green squares....................and sugar.............

hey what about leathers and no shirt? :p

oh and by the way Girlie.....I didn't get ANY(more) green squares from you! :x

Post up wearing a low-slung towel, and I'll rep ya!!! :teeth

I am soon to be heading out for my training cruise, so by late August, there should be pics of the Doctor getting all sweaty and greasy whilst wrenching on engines the size of houses. Cheers.

I am soon to be heading out for my training cruise, so by late August, there should be pics of the Doctor getting all sweaty and greasy whilst wrenching on engines the size of houses. Cheers.

Sweaty guys wrenching on machinery are hawt... can't wait for the pics! :thumbup

Just out of sheer, morbid curiosity, how many lapels does Vin's suit have?

Hey! Don't dis Vin!!! :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back