• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The Sexy Man Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, uh....*caugh....uh I saw that. Hmmm........I don't know if the world really needs to be "exposed" to that sort of thing. I mean really.

sure it does. believe me. it does.
Mother Superior will grant you forgiveness if it does not.

here's an otterpop and a towel, get to it. kthxnbai!

Whuddo I get if I post me holding up a towel with no hands :confused :dunno :rofl :twofinger

hmm.... *wistles*

you ARE the Queen..........:hail

yep, she wins. i have no game.

I'd just say, too damn many. Or better yet, one for every crappy movie he's made :laughing

i'll go on a mission and see if there is actually a movie vin has made worth of the word 'good'. he's just all about the shirtless exposure,... not that that's a bad thing..by any means, but yea... agree with you

Woah. Tina comes through with a non-shitty pic of me.

Skips007.jpg

that'd me, the WINNAH!

Am I gonna have to break out the "modeling" pictures? Granted they're from quite a few years ago

Am I gonna have to break out the "modeling" pictures? Granted they're from quite a few years ago
Bah pictures are only superficial. What about the substance of a man?

You can't judge substance through pictures,
Nor through a Keyboard,

Only through personal interaction.........:x

yea.. u should break out some modeling pictures ... =)

btw.. this thread is not a contest.. just a 'sexy man' thread.. all are equally sexy :thumbup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back