• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Time to get Fit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very good that you're weight training and have reduced you alcohol intake, those are very good steps in the right direction.

However, since you're 55, I would strongly urge you to make cardio the priority in your plan, definitely don't stop with the lifting, but for your health you will get the most benefit out of doing cardio 5 days a week along with your lifting and if your schedule keeps you from doing one, don't sacrifice the cardio for the lifting.

My :2cents

TY! Yes, will be adding that in for sure!

Chill, for the late night sweets thing try getting some protein bars. I have a Sams Club here and their protein bars have some sweetness so it allows me to eat one and still be healthy and also curbs my late night sweet habit as well.

Good idea! I also have a constant supply of celery just to have something to crunch.

Has anyone here gone through a Personal Trainer Certification?

You guys want to close this thread and move to 2024 thread?

It doesn't make sense to have 2 threads.

I guess the system is getting more bogged down in bigger threads. Not all servers are created equal, I'm guessing this server is getting dated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back