• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

Fine. ^ :rolleyes

Here's me and one of the hoes. :p

4786_89618681238_605121238_2037612_963809_n.jpg

those pic's arent current :| Every one looks like Lando when they're young and skinny.I have an artists rendition of what you look like today.

Not everyone looked like Lando... But I did look like another cartoon character…The hair and the near permanent scowl are about right...

Attachments

• Boondocks_fanart.jpg
    Boondocks_fanart.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 75
We need new Barfettes :twofinger
She's a baby, but she can ride like nobody's business. She just can't read yet....or type....or formulate a complete sentence....so I figured I would post for her until she's old enough. And no, you haven't seen her naked nor will you ever, as I vowed never to be "that mommy who puts naked chubby pics of their small fry on the internet". Introducing Curve Unit's newest mini-member and future FULLY CLOTHED Barfette - Charlotte :tails
HooliganStuntShow-mommyCharlie.jpg

Last edited:
She's a baby, but she can ride like nobody's business. She just can't read yet....or type....or formulate a complete sentence....so I figured I would post for her until she's old enough. And no, you haven't seen her naked nor will you ever, as I vowed never to be "that mommy who puts naked chubby pics of their small fry on the internet". Introducing Curve Unit's newest mini-member and future FULLY CLOTHED Barfette - Charlotte :tails

she's precious.

That equals half of BARF.
Very cute pic.

SUUUUCH a cute picture of the BOTH of you! :love :love

ahhaa epic

cute as f*ck...congrats Amy!!! and i'll see ya around...!

I'm not seeing it. I've only ever seen Maya in her birthday suit. Post some pic of you in yours so I can compare. Don't be shy, you got nothing to be ashamed of.:cool

I see what you did there. :| And Ant, I'm NOT one of your hoes. :hand but you are one of mine!! :love Your Sis

Back