• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

I know there's a HUGE thread on this, but it's scattered and hard to scroll through... so here's a fresh start...

Post a single... or several pics of you being you... and women just know if all you happen to have are scantily clad pics, we will not hold it against you, right gentlemen?

Here's B.Wood:

Being Sweet

l_125e217fa1d813d11321c73d69a3d00b.jpg

Being Me

l_0fe73fc151fbb0747fb1d4ed076080fd.jpg

Being Normal

l_8c44cc66c0cb74402468329ab27d9e40.jpg

First ones not bad, but the rest are self-indulgent. Keep popping the TREN.
Unfortunately your looks can only get you so far, B Wood.
I thought the man in these pictures looked familiar from another couple of blogs. Aren't there several lawsuits against you in Napa and Eldorado County regarding the now defunct "Garaged" & "Garagedonline.com"
There was a blog on another forum where a few people were looking to beat you down for messing up their cars never finishing them, taking their money and then selling the business to some other yahoos who changed the name to "Closed Shop Customs" then sold those same customers car-parts leaving them stranded without a car and without they're original parts. Who's uses silicone on engine parts as gasket making material??
Dude, who you kidding, your Evo's long gone and you never graduated from UTI.
Id understand one or two bad apples, but various shops around the bay area are getting all your leftover’s to repair and the owners are crazy pissed.
Man I wouldn't be ef'n with people, you have a daughter Jaden right..?

One

Last edited:
I thought the man in these pictures looked familiar from another couple of blogs. Aren't there several lawsuits against you in Napa and Eldorado County regarding the now defunct "Garaged" & "Garagedonline.com"
There was a blog on another forum where a few people were looking to beat you down for messing up their cars never finishing them, taking their money and then selling the business to some other yahoos who changed the name to "Closed Shop Customs" then sold those same customers car-parts leaving them stranded without a car and without they're original parts. Who's uses silicone on engine parts as gasket making material??
Id understand one or two bad apples, but various shops around the bay area are getting all your leftover’s to repair and the owners are crazy pissed.

One

Holy drama on teh BARF latey!!

One

Oh snaps! Is he threatening this dudes daughter? :wow

I'll admit the other posts were in fun (I think) but that crosses the line. Internet drama is one thing but threaten my home or family and you invite your immediate destruction.

Oh snaps! Is he threatening this dudes daughter? :wow

I'll admit the other posts were in fun (I think) but that crosses the line. Internet drama is one thing but threaten my home or family and you invite your immediate destruction.

I, personally didnt take it as a threat. I took it as confirmation as to who he is. :dunno

If I'm wrong then yeah thats fucked up, but so is fucking over countless people.

One

:Popcorn

Attachments

• western-duel.jpg
    western-duel.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,004
nothin like callin somebody out on the internet.... let the net thugging begin :Popcorn

One

Back