• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Who's the face behind the screen name?

<--------- this is me....and this is me......

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 52
Then why exactly aren't you gong to marry her then? Cuz if thats really the case, then that alone makes you a DOUCHE! :twofinger

She lives in phoeniz, AZ. We're close friends. get together a couple times a year, but I have a daughter, and she has a career... simply wont work, but I'm okay being friends, she's awesome.

I dont, lol whats up with the huge sticker on the rear glass

Plus...mine is better :twofinger

The large sticker is because it was one of my shop vehicles. Hence the shirt... my shop. So when I was tracking or at shows people knew who built it, that's all. I actually hate stickers (which is why my bike is free of them) but it brought in a lot of business.

I sold the car last year.. it was making 386whp and 402wtq on a dyno jet... if it was still around I guess we'd see who's was better... :cool

l_4982dd79ce587d8a5ba000a159fbe417.jpg

l_a21f522b59d96c9241e2aa7a89bf369a.jpg

cute girl+rides= needs to be reposted...

:teeth

Back