easy wind
Member
Yeah, gas places that had $150 card limit which would shut off cards had to expand that.
......................What are you guys paying ................

This entire thread is a lie according to a lot of people.
Until electricity prices start going through the roof, too.EV owners are laughing.
Prices have not increased life is good your reality is not true
That sort of thing...and me being facetious
Well, we already have the highest electricity rates in the continental US (I think HI is #1 overall) but yeah, PG&E is on the side of their shareholders, not the public.Until electricity prices start going through the roof, too.
"We" is subjective......It really depends on where you live. I too live in California, but our rates depend on the provider/location. At home, it's dirt cheap in comparison to my shop located 2.3 miles away. Home is a city run utility and shop is PG&E......Well, we already have the highest electricity rates in the continental US (I think HI is #1 overall) but yeah, PG&E is on the side of their shareholders, not the public.
MaybeEV owners are laughing.
City of Alameda has municipal power that is significantly cheaper than PG&EAre you referring to Pioneer Energy where councilmembers voted to give themselves a second paying "job" to "run" an administrative energy company that fools people into ignoring their scam just because they shaved a quarter penny off of their rates..? if so, I'd like to talk to you about an amazing opportunity with ACN...
I'm Jealous.City of Alameda has municipal power that is significantly cheaper than PG&E