- Joined
- Dec 28, 2010
- Location
- your mom’s house
- Moto(s)
- DR6Fiddy, 790 ADV S, 9Fiddy SM-R, 89 Transalp, TTR2Fiddy
- Name
- Triple R
- BARF perks
- AMA #2771957
I am against the death penalty because what if we get it wrong but it's also really damned expensive to impose.
Let nature take its deadly course. We all die in the end.
In other news, our local Amazon truck driver is SUPER polite to me as a cyclist. He ended up delivering something to me after I got home from my wee ride. I caught him and thanked him for how polite and observant he was and we chatted for a few.
Let nature take its deadly course. We all die in the end.
In other news, our local Amazon truck driver is SUPER polite to me as a cyclist. He ended up delivering something to me after I got home from my wee ride. I caught him and thanked him for how polite and observant he was and we chatted for a few.
