• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

2024 Formula 1 thread ***spoilers***

Williams intro'd their new look for 2024....

342fc4657e5050fdb1e67b7dda2f74105269326c-8468x5653.jpg

Wait... Did they go back to 13" rims? :dunno :laughing
(I know, I know, kinda hard to tell from that pic where the rim / tire interface is.)

They spelled "steak" wrong. :p

LOL!!! :laughing

Regarding Horner-- Ha ha ha. I have never liked him, so I'm giddy.

I'm pissed that HAAS canned Guenther!!!! That guy was freakin' AWESOME!!!

I hope that it will not be an awkward year for Lewis and Team MB. You know, kinda like when you and your g/f breakup, but she can't move out yet due to the lease or whatever.....................

I hope that it will not be an awkward year for Lewis and Team MB. You know, kinda like when you and your g/f breakup, but you're still sleeping in the same bed and having sex while you're trying to find a place to live next.....................
FTFY :laughing

The allegation against Horner would have to be severe to consider removing him else they’d be nuts to even consider it.

Agreed. He's effective at what he does, even if I think he's very underhanded and willing to do some IMHO dirty things, he and Newey are the reason they've had so many World Championships during their short participation.

^^ Yeesh! No wonder Bravo ran to Trackhouse Aprilia. :laughing

i’m not sure where they should go, but I came across something somewhere that JoAnn was going something better. Joey and Joey and hand you stupid thing bud man and I both rode with him drove with him. He rocks, Joey hand hand with an HHAND. How are you girl?

i’m not sure where they should go, but I came across something somewhere that JoAnn was going something better. Joey and Joey and hand you stupid thing bud man and I both rode with him drove with him. He rocks, Joey hand hand with an HHAND. How are you girl?

You smoke a lot of weed right like a LOOOOT of weed?
I imagine that gets expensive.

I’m seeing posts on social media that the Horner allegations are for aggressive management, nothing sexual. So he’s a dick and an employee didn’t appreciate it. If this is true, IMO give the employee a severance, make Horner apologize for being a dick, and let’s move on.

I’m seeing posts on social media that the Horner allegations are for aggressive management, nothing sexual. So he’s a dick and an employee didn’t appreciate it. If this is true, IMO give the employee a severance, make Horner apologize for being a dick, and let’s move on.

Lame.

Yelling is part and parcel of F1.:laughing

The employee should be able to take a shot at Horner's punchable face.

I think seeing Danny Ricciardo getting a Mercedes seat would be fun.

Back