• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

2024 Investment Thread

Well it does seem like the trend is going to want to bounce at 155+/- at some point.

Nancy peloski just bought some nvda

When she buys, you buy, when she sells you sell

Doesn't get much easier than that

She waited long enough, the easy money has been made.
What’s the old gal need with more millions, she need another yacht or a fleet of Lamborghinis.

discussion is in regards of some insider trading that congress gonna sign something with the airforce to use nvdia chippies to fly the fighter jets meow

If it works for that then it will eventually trickle down to every other NATO nation for their military needs also.

cheeto spoke twice, immediately wiped out 1-2 months gains in 4hrs

tsm earnings call today and this guy single handed rocked the semiconductor industry

Been a painful week, got one foot out the window.
Who would have thought the high flyers could have a pullback. Didn’t see that coming.

Been a painful week, got one foot out the window.
Who would have thought the high flyers could have a pullback. Didn’t see that coming.

Pullbacks and profit taking. Nothing goes straight up. We've have a fast rise and now we're just digesting it before we continue.

Thankfully the days of my choosing individual "high flying" stocks are behind me.

nastydaq day 9 of gains??

first time since 2015 and like the 10th time its ever happened?

I thought Nasdaq was down yesterday along with the S&P and Dow.

Interesting crash and bounce we had in the last month.

I saw a 11% decline and then a 9% bounce so far.

My portfolio is a OK size now, so the nominal ups and downs are big number. I'm a very passive investor, so I really did is work on maxing out my HSA account during the dip.

Reactions: GAJ
Back