• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

AMA members check in - why you should join

Must have sorry.

Will catch it tomorrow.

Gotcha guys.. :thumbup

Support the sport!

Hello, I'm a member of AMA, have been since I started riding over a year ago. My AMA# is 2831251.
I'm also a BAM member (Breakdown and legal Assistance for Motorcycles) Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorney. My number there is: 1583230
Thanks
Kerwin

Just joined! #2881820 :ride
...FWIW Progressive gave me a discount on my premium when I emailed them my AMA number. Not the full amount of the membership but about $15 a year off my insurance.

Dave

Last edited:
ama # 2880504 :thumbup

I keep letting it lapse.. I signed up for three years this time. Maybe I can get my old # back?

I got my number back after I had membership lapse for a year.

#1006675--and last weekend it paid for itself! Free tow (my CB350's charging system isn't working) from SF to Oaktown. Yes, you get free towing if you auto-renew your membership each year. I don't know how long that will last, but it's pretty sweet while it does.

Oh, and the AMA does champion motorcycle causes to the peeps in DC and state legislatures.

Just joined earlier this year-#2884576
Just called Progressive (because of this thread) and between AMA membership and the fact that my motorcycling mileage has dropped I'm saving 'bout $75.00 a year. :banana
Now my AMA alone wouldn't have done that but I wouldn't have called otherwise.

Back